-
March 16th, 2005, 07:35 PM
#11
Inactive Member
Damn, I should have got 4, I watched it recently.
-
March 17th, 2005, 04:08 AM
#12
Inactive Member
I'm better at guessing songs from the lyrics... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 23rd, 2005, 07:12 PM
#13
Inactive Member
Ok then, try these:
1: "Where did you learn ya trade, ya stupid fuckin' cunt, you idiot!"
2: "I'm gonna cut your balls off so that you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!!!"
3: "Fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa, fuck me Santa..."
[img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
-
March 23rd, 2005, 07:31 PM
#14
HB Forum Owner
1. Glenglarry Glen Ross
2. ??
3. Bad Santa?
-
March 23rd, 2005, 07:45 PM
#15
Inactive Member
Both correct. Number 2 is pretty easy too...
-
March 24th, 2005, 01:28 PM
#16
Inactive Member
-
March 24th, 2005, 06:44 PM
#17
Inactive Member
-
March 24th, 2005, 11:25 PM
#18
Inactive Member
1. "Apparently, it's just impossible to kill the bastard"
2. "Like you and me, he hates the police. I'm serious, this guy live to fuck with the police".
3. "You are not the President. No one who leads so many could bow so quickly"
4. "Let me ask you a question. How d'you get mud into the tyres?"
5. "I'll be there in the morning, you can try me fatso. You just fucking try me".
-
March 29th, 2005, 09:04 PM
#19
Inactive Member
1. Snatch
3. Superman (hmmm, 2 I think?)
4. My Cousin Vinny
-
March 30th, 2005, 07:25 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks